Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happening Day~!

lol ..
wat the heck m i doing..supposed to sleep .but my heart still "wild "..duh...

wanna talk about today happenning day..

meet celebraties in pioneer mall..in the morning..nearly can get into the giant contest!Gush! $288 nearly in my pocket..chance just slip throught!

yiyi the 38 kia..knew tat there will hav media corp comin over..7zhao8 zhao rush ther with weiling..i still takin my own sweet time to bath..

10++ i reach pioneer mall..finding for them..saw mok siao ling and ben...erm..if say kinda excited ..xde pula..

saw them i siam..coz searching for yiyi 1st..
they moving towards me which are calling weiling that time when they saw me "siam"..

Its too happening when i caught by them..omg .STUNNED.. this only thing i can describe myself..
GOSH ! get into tv! tats wat i want ! but not now plZ~~ of course look damn fat ..

know lar..my chinese standard..so called banana melayu....gosh..ask me to give cheng yu?? ..dui lian??dumm asss..i cant even think of any one~btw ben look quite handsome lol..
DAmn it ..i still rmbr the 1st quest tat they ask me...

Y ur eyes looks GREEN ar?.
funny lo..of course coz i m wearing contact lens lol..wat to do coz they wanna talk craps..hehe..
normally ..my real me for sure will coperate..give the funnisiest to the fullest..too bad..during tat time..nevours >excitedness!! damn god! so hope tat yiyi and weiling by my side!..

then they talking craps to them self..liek in thier own worls..haha..me too..in my own world..dont really heard to them..later on they ask me who u come with ? i say aunty..
then i continue calling weiling..

Jesus..cant heard properly wat she say ..
actual fact i and her is damn close ..not more than 3 m..the video ,host , mediacrop crew ..is waiting for them...
calling them for damn long..weiling still dunno wher m i..
so finnaly XL ask the camera man to stop..haaaa tats better ..if not damn pressure..i wanna meet weiling also cannot....later on they jsut ask me to leave my contact no and name.....jsut liek tat..


rupe-rupenye..yiyi and weiliing and slyvia savion and also kakak also being interviewed by brian and quen yi feng...DAMn COINCIDENCE..if not for sure they had come to me..

then yiyikepoh here kepoh there..the crew of team xl and ben saw yiyi and ask her whether wanna join not..yiyi say tat she is the aunty tat her niece is searching just now..ben still wondering tat my aunty is an old women ..haha..


later on..the crew ask us to stay..and take action liek buying smtg ther---chinese saugage..
damn fake~haha makes me wanna laugh..

too bad when every thing get closed ready..seems liek hav chance to get involved
suddenly the crew say nvm lar..since u had been choosen by the other team..jsut wait for them to informed u ..
damn it..
if knew it ..yiyi wounldnt told them so...jesss..

mayb this wat that call 有缘无份..really no fate..we took pic with xl &ben then again we took pic with brian and qyf then we straight away go home with yiyi likt nth happed..

its really happening when i being called coz i really dont expect it ..its really out if sudden..liek dreamming....although it happened less than 15 minutes ;might not hav th chance get in to the prog ;scene might be cut off.. not fate to win the contest

its really smtg new ..tat excited me~!hehe.tats a .new things which filled in my life ~!!!!!!
HAPPENING!!

No comments: