Sunday, March 15, 2009

reject by degrading??

i dont even know..tis mystyle of rejecting other ..let other see how bad i m..thou i noe i m not..i not sure..i even cheat myself...i hope he doesnt realise tat i havin this acc...i degrade myself jst to let him found tat he find the wrong one?this wat i usually do to my suitors..wat m i doin ??!wat for i degrade myself which i wasnt liek tat~!no other better way to reject which can havin win win situation~i m tired being cheated myself n others..i m crapiing now coz i dont know myself well..y i m using a sucks way to reject others?to reduce the guiltiness?act bad infront of them ~?which is not real me?

yest in the bus..i telllling lie...i hate to do so..but i did it..i m regret ..bt i hav no other choice..coz..so far this is the greatest way
i used to do so...

2 comments:

gniekaori said...

You know,
I actually understand how you feel.
But, i guess. It's the only way to make us feel not so bad after rejecting them?
Maybe you should just be yourself.
hehehe.
But i can't help myself.
That's why I'm waiting for the one who truly accepts me the way I am.

Okie, i dunno you understand or not la.
Hahahaha..

buttonsinaudrey said...

hahaa for sure i know~
the way we treat others mayb really mean?but..i feel vry guilty..haiz..those kind of things really beyong my control..i solve things messy-ly..stuck...